Skip to main content

| HOME | Cheap Tuesdays! (31/01/17)

Let's overlook the fact that I completely forgot to do Cheap Tuesdays last week (fail). 
However, I'm hoping to redeem myself this week by showing you this lovely turquoise vase from H&M Home! Any colour flower would look beautiful in this vase- white roses, pale pink peonies, or bright yellow sunflowers. This item won't break the bank either at just £12.99 for the smaller vase and £17.99 for the tall one! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

| HOME | A Look Inside AmysAnnexe's Home

My friend has recently moved into her own place, so I decided to pop over and pick her brain about all things homes and interiors!  Hi, I’m Amy (amysannexe on Instagram) and I’ve lived in my home for 3 months. I’m surrounded by fields and rolling countryside which I love as it’s very relaxing…the only downside is the creepy crawlies that decide to take up residence inside! I’ve got a lovely little garden where I can grow vegetables and lots of flowers. It’s so quiet and tranquil around where I live. Describe your interior style: I would describe my interior as country style with modern touches. I like to add grey and copper accessorises with neutral-coloured furniture. My style has changed over the last few years as I used to have quite a girlie interior with pastel pinks and duck egg blue. My style has definitely matured as I’ve got older.  Where do you take your inspiration from?   A lot of it comes from Instagram and Pinterest. My f...

| HOME | The Mustard Edit

Mustard yellow is bang on trend at the moment. In most homeware stores, you are guaranteed to come across a mustard coloured item. Mustard is a pretty versatile colour. It can be used to add a pop of colour to a neutral backdrop, or even to brighten up a dark coloured sofa for example - my particular favourite is the combination of mustard and navy blue; I think the two colours compliment each other really well.  Here are 5 of my favourite mustard yellow homewares under £50.00 which are sure to cheer up your home!  Wild and Wolf 746 phone in English Mustard ( www.redcandy.co.uk ) £33.30 Mustard wool throw in English Mustard - 150cm x 183cm ( www.britishwoolblankets.com ) £49.00 Mustard and white zig zag chevron cushion ( www.zazzle.co.uk ) £25.25 Softness shaggy rug in Mustard - 60cm x 120cm ( www.therugseller.co.uk ) £34.99 Ecru frilled linen cushion cover ( www.zarahome.com ) £11.99   now on SALE at £4.99! My friend at MatsonBailey ...

| LIFESTYLE | How Gardening Helped My Anxiety

We are incredibly lucky to have a large balcony for a 1 bedroom rented flat (approximately 18 foot wide and 6 foot deep). Having said that, when we first moved in 7 years ago and at 21 years old, we weren't that bothered by utilising the outdoor space that we had. Neither of us at the time were particularly into gardening. In fact, my other half didn't even have an outdoor space at his previous home. We both agreed that "at some point" we would do something with it and our attention was focused solely on making the inside of our flat look nice.  Years passed and the weeds got bigger; we bought a cheap metal table and chairs for the balcony, but that was the extent of what we did with it.  The turning point for me came when I developed extremely bad anxiety at the beginning of last year. I struggled to leave the house or even venture out very far beyond my "safe zone" which was my home town. One day my parents asked if I wanted to come with them to a...